Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Eclipse, behind the scenes... Jasper you silly silly man

How Lety began to heart Jasper!!!!

When I first watched Twilight, of course I fell in love with Edward Cullen. So perfect!!
<as lety melts off her seat like candle wax> 

The introduction part was dreamy, oh Edward you make me think naughty naughty thoughts. Then walked in Jasper, the one that looks like he's in pain. 

THE HAIR!!! Yes, his hair is what I fell for. I always been attracted to men with funky hair. His hair was hecka hot!!!! Jasper was quite intriguing, hmmm.  Then New Moon came along. OME!!!! (Edward is still my heart), but Jasper is frkn hot!!! His hair rocked!!! Alot of people hated his hair, dudes!! It's gorgeous!!! Are you guys blind!!! It's so wild and untamed!! If I ever have a fantasy that would come true would be Jasper with that hair!! I will just have to pull on that wild hair of his.... <as I drool uncontrollably>

My fav scene in New Moon was of course when he tried to attack Bella, oh the evil vamp faces he made....swooon!!!

<in Lety's British accent>
Jasper, you silly vamp, you make me feel like a dirty dirty horny man.
(sorry, didn't mean to misbehave on here)

I shall stop here, I do not want to have inappropriate thoughts running through my mind before I pick up my daughter from school.  That is kinda gross.

I have to appear angelic and motherly like.

.......count to 10

O.K, I have calmed down the swoon, down girl, down girl.

When I read Eclipse 2 yrs ago, I knew it was going to be an awesome movie because of Jasper. I knew he was going to be the movie. In my eyes, he made Eclipse rock!! It was all about Jasper. I just loved his back round.  The training scene was my fav!!!! Look at him go!!! <sorry, but the Letylandies are playing the movie in my head> OH!  those thighs........... <swooon> sorry, I feel a cold shower coming up very very soon.

I think this will be my fav behind the scene, can't wait to get my Eclipse movie in December!!!!!

enjoy ladies!!!

oh and p.s isn't Rob so cute!!! I love his silliness, I can go on about Rob but this Letylandia segment is all about Jasper.

THANK YOU JACKSON RATHBONE FOR DOING SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!!
(meet me in the alley at 9pmish)

oh p.s Melissa Twilightlover, thank you too for posting this vid on fb, warning this vid maybe taken down by Summit (it was a leak)




6 comments:

  1. Lety, I LOVE Jackson's hair in Twilight! I think he is soooooo cute! They lost me in New Moon....not loving that hair. Then in Eclipse, while I hated it in the previews, I kinda started to like it once I saw the whole movie. Pair that up with that sexy little Texas accent and its a WIN/WIN!!!! Now Jackson, minus the hair and make-up.....THAT IS HAWT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first seen his hair in Eclipse previews, I was soooo not liking it. I was a little upset over it. How can they do that to his hair!!! Then when I seen the entire movie, well it was a different story, I loved it! Now his lips... teeheehee, that I have to giggle on. But I will take him like that anyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop it Lety, you are making me want to see the Twilight movies now. Stop it! Are they really as juicy as you claim the guys to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWAAHAHAHAHA!!! TWIMOMS- maybe, just may be I can recruit Sandra as a new member? YES, THESE HOTTIE MCHOTTIES ARE HOT!!! Juicy all over, I suggest you watch these clips over and over.

    Mission: Recruit/Cullenize Sandra
    Status: in progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'mon Sandra! Come over to the sparkly side! We have hot guys and cookies. And amazing friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. teeheehee!!! Bwaahaahhaahaa, Melissa Twilightlover did foresee this coming!!! Summit took the Behind the Scene vid off youtube!! It was lovely to watch for a day. thank you whoever leaked it to us Twihard fans :)

    ReplyDelete