Tuesday, November 9, 2010

floating to Brazil...will be back in a week :)

OME!!! I am floating, someone catch me! I hope I float to Brazil onto Isle Esme, hurry!! everyone blow me to that direction!!!

I will leave the Letylandies here, they will make me do this in the following clip
nah... I think I shall take them with me.

It will be worth it, even if I come on the news "Crazed TwiMom attacks Robert Pattinson"


Seriously, you know you are a hardcore fan when this makes one get teary eyed!! Cindy and I were just sitting here sighing away as we watched this clip

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny. Floating to Brazil!!!! I can just imagine you floating and people blowing you away. If only it were that easy. Thanks for these videos, I haven't seen them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this one either! I don't remember them dancing in the book?

    ReplyDelete