Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Hillywood Show Eclipse Parody Contest, I'm In!!!!!

OME!!!!!        I AM IN!!!!        CAN'T WAIT!!!!
I know we prob won't win, I just want to be part of it :)
I bet some people will cheat and practice their reactions.  My reaction will be unrehearsed =  warning, all that will be heard is squeeing during the entire parody (Drew Lorentz is an awesome Jasper)!!!!

 I "heart" Jasper Hale as much as I "heart" Edward Anthony Mason Cullen.

 Anyone else doing this besides me?  Now let me go tell Cindy about our next youtube project!!!!
<oh damn!! I just burnt dinner... sorry husband, Twilight made me burn dinner... again..... pizza?>


2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope you win! I know how are a big fan of the Hillywood Show, especially Jasper, lol.(I heard about your squeeing attack when Jasper "bite" your wrist) So I know the video will have a little bit of the squeeing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your daughter are cute. I am glad you were able to meet them when they came out to the Chicago TwiCon. Hope you guys win.

    ReplyDelete